Submit an Application
The Richland County Office of Small Business Opportunity is pleased to offer our web-based software system for tracking participation on locally-funded County contracts as well as SLBE Certifications.
Before applying for SLBE Certification ensure you have the following required documents available for upload to complete your application. Required documents vary based upon business structure.
1. Notarized Affidavit of Certification (form downloaded from website) from each Owner
2. Each Owner’s Driver’s License or State Issue ID
3. Articles of Incorporation/Organization
4. SC Secretary State Certification of Existence
5. 3 Most Current & Consecutive, Executed Federal Tax Returns
6. Richland County Business License (or BL Status Form & applicable municipality license)
7. Each Owner’s Business Resume
8. All Applicable Professional/Trade Licenses or Certificates
9. Stock Ledger & Certificates (if applicable)
The system is designed to automate vendor reporting requirements, empowering vendors to maintain accurate contract information, and submit sub-contract payment details online. The Vendor Certification and Compliance System is accessible to firms doing business with Richland County Government in South Carolina.
If you would like to apply for certification please click here .