When: 10 a.m.-noon Wednesday, June 7
Where: Virtual. Register via Zoom: bit.ly/OSBO-strategy
This free, virtual workshop hosted by Richland County's Office of Small Business Opportunity (OSBO) is geared toward small-business owners.
Attendees will learn about topics including:
- how to establish a strategic partnership
- benefits of partnerships and what types are available
- how to legally create a partnership agreement
- strategic partnering internationally
- entering export markets
The Shiver Group is lead workshop facilitator. Guest presenters include:
- Candace Shiver, Esq. (The Shiver Group)
- Alisha Jackson (Trinity Digital Solutions)
- Dorette Coetsee (S.C. District Export Council)
For more info: Email OSBO at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 803-576-1540.